2015 International Infrastructure Management Manual
NZ$525.00 excl GST
Note: This version of the IIMM has been superseded by the 2020 IIMM.
The 5th Edition of the globally acclaimed, International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM) has been driven largely by the introduction of the new ISO 55000 Asset Management Standards. Recognising that the ISO Standards are very much the “What to do”, the IIMM provides the “How to do it” in terms of applying the standards for infrastructure asset management. Over 30% of the previous edition has been updated, including numerous new case studies.
The IIMM 5th Edition sees a significant enhancement in the following key areas:
- Developing a business case for asset management and key success factors
- The Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) and Policy
- Setting of asset management objectives
- Risk management
- Asset management leadership and communication
- Operational strategies and planning
- Establishing and maintaining the Asset Management System
- Information management
- Asset Management Maturity
- Asset management performance measurement and auditing
- Assessing and managing infrastructure resilience
The new IIMM also includes a review and update of the glossary of definitions to ensure better alignment with those in ISO 55000 and an index to assist with locating subject-relevant material.
As with the previous version, there is a Quick Guide (included with the Manual), which provides a concise summary of the overall Manual.
This can only be purchased within New Zealand. For overseas purchases please use the Australian website.
Displayed price includes postage and handling.