CW 101 – Introduction to Collaboration provides learners with an understanding of the why, what, and how of collaboration – to achieve better results together.
- Understand the benefits of collaboration (Why)
- Define different types of collaborative working (What)
- Explain how to effectively use the principles of collaboration (How)
- Understand career development in collaboration (Future).
On completion, learners are awarded a digital badge which can be saved and shared.
This course is a collaboration between IPWEA NZ and the Institute of Collaborative Working NZ.
Who should attend
CW 101 is perfect for anyone wanting to work collaboratively with others to achieve better outcomes.
This course will increase your understanding of the benefits of collaboration, what good collaboration looks like, and the principles to achieve better outcomes.
Typical attendees include
- Asset/Activity managers
- Contract managers
- Change managers
- Team members
- Construction managers
- Finance teams
- Senior leadership teams
- Text, images, video
- Formative assessment
- Activities and case studies
- Summative assessment
- Introduction to collaboration
- Benefits of collaboration
- Types of collaborative working
- The 12 principles of collaboration
- Career development
Recommended prior learning or equivalent experience