- Available online, the IIMM features many new case studies in ISO implementation, climate change and resilience, the use of data and technology in Asset Management as well as additional detail on assessing your Asset Management Maturity and developing a strategic approach to asset management.
- The Manual is now even more accessible and easy to navigate. It features a new individual and organisational level Annotation Tool and with predictive search and hyperlinking, the IIMM promises a great user experience every time.
- Individual and Organisation subscriptions to the E-book are now available for purchase or sign up to IPWEA’s E-book Subscription to get 24/7 access to the new IIMM and all other publications in the IPWEA library, as well as access to regular content updates.
The online IIMM features significant updates and a host of new case studies in the following key areas:
- Incorporates the latest thinking from the ISO 55002 update with a greater focus on strategic asset management planning aspects as required by organisations in establishing a SAMP.
- References the new ISO 55010:2019 Technical Specification on Alignment between the financial and non-financial functions in asset management.
- Features many new case studies that demonstrate real life practices by organisations applying the requirements of ISO 55001.
Sustainability and Climate Change
- Includes expanded and updated sections on climate change risk and resilience, with all new case studies.
- Features a discussion box on the carbon neutral imperative for infrastructure.
Maturity Assessment Index
- Includes additional detail that provides more robust maturity scores and consistency of scoring across different organisations and by different assessors.
- Provides guidance on the sort of ‘evidence’ required to support assessment scores.
- Identifies the risks associated with asset management maturity gaps for each function assessed.
- Showcases new case studies on the use of Business Intelligence tools in Strategic Asset Management.
- Deep dive into AMIS system implementation and reporting requirements.
- Examples of user acceptance testing when implementing an asset software system.
The IIMM is purchased and read via the IPWEA Australasia website, for which you will need a separate login.